Our six day Field Course covers a lot of ground!
intensive and fun!
Join us from the 21st to 27th of January.
- Shorebird identification
- catching and banding birds
- bird structure with a dissection
- shorebird monitoring techniques
- data collection and recording
- shorebird migration
- moult and its significance
- conservation of shorebird habitat
- chosing telescopes and binoculars
- field guides and how to use them
- coastal landforms and ecology of Miranda
- what lives in the mudflats
- insects of Miranda
- coastal vegetation types
No prior experience is necessary!
We limit the course to 12 people to ensure you get the best experience. The course fee of $700.00 includes all accommodation and meals.
To find out more call us on 09 2322781 or email us.
Join us for our next Field Course January 2012